The Ultimate Job Search Strategy + LinkedIn Masterclass created for H.I.M professionals! A self-paced masterclass that includes a Master H.I.M. Position Tool with over 40+ industries and 500+ H.I.M. positions!
This Masterclass is Perfect for:
The masterclass is perfect for H.I.M. students currently enrolled in any Health Information Management or Health Information Technology program,
New H.I.M./HIT Graduates, RHITs, RHIA's, Medical Coders, Medical Billers, Health IT professionals, HIM professionals looking for a Change in Career Path!
This Masterclass is NOT for you if:
- You're contempt with your current work situation
- You plan on signing up and taking ZERO action
- You allow negative nancy and/or negative self talk to control your life
Inside This Masterclass, You'll Learn:
- The Most Overlooked Industries for H.I.M. professionals
- How to Create a Job Search that Reveals Opportunities You Never Thought of
- How to Discover New Positions Before Anyone Else
- How to Be Discoverable Leveraging LinkedIn
- How to Shortcut, Automate and Organize Your Job Search to Save Valuable Time
- What Different Departments HIM Professionals Work In
- Gain Access to the Master H.I.M. Position Tool with over 40+ industries and 500+ H.I.M. positions
- Gain Access to the
- Healthcare Federal Govt Contractors List
- Private Facebook Community
- And More...
Length of Masterclass:
- 6 Hours ( Self Paced)
How Will I Attend The Class:
The course materials are delivered on Teachable. You will be provided a code to access course materials upon successfully completing of payment. This is not an in-person or LIVE course. The course is 100% self-paced on the Teachable platform. You will have access to course materials for 365 days ( 1 Year).
This course offers so much information for H.I.M. professionals just starting out or for those looking to make a change. I highly recommend only IF you are ready to do the work. Gave me the boost of confidence I needed as a newly credentialed coder. Thank you!
So far so Good
I haven’t finished the course but it really have examples and show how to do the things you need to get into action